|— Village —|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Horreby Church probably dates from the 13th century. Annexed to Falkerslev, it was set to be demolished in 1688 but the decision was retracted. It did however close in 1696 but was reopened the following year by order of the king.
Until the 1960s and 1970s, Horreby's main street, Nykøbingvej, had a wide variety of shops and services including a baker, butcher, carpenter, cobbler, dairy, electrician, grocer, hairdresser, plumber and vet. As a result of improved links with Nykøbing, all have now closed.
The village today 
Facilities in the village include Møllebakke School, two day care nurseries, a badminton club, and a youth sports club in nearby Listed. There is also a golf course and a riding school in the vicinity.
- BEF44: Population 1st January, by urban areas: database from Statistics Denmark
- "Horreby kirke", Historisk Atlas. (Danish) Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "Erhvervslivet mv. i Horreby for 50 år siden", Horreby og omegn. (Danish) Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "Horreby og omegns hjemmeside". (Danish) Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "Horreby Lyng", Den Store Danske. (Danish) Retrieved 20 November 2012.