From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Horror or horror in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Horror may refer to:
- Horror fiction, a genre of literature
- Horror film, a film genre
- Horror (film), a film written and directed by Dante Tomaselli
- Horror and terror, two techniques in Gothic literature and film
- Survival horror, a video game genre
- Horror (Cannae album), 2003
- Horror (With Blood Comes Cleansing album), 2008
- The Horror, a 2003 album by RJD2
- Horror punk, a music genre
- Horror (Garo), fictional monsters in the Tokusatsu series Garo
- J-Horror, Japanese horror fiction
- K-Horror, Korean horror fiction
- Horror vacui, a style of artistic expression in a film or a play.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Horror.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.