From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Horror or horror in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Horror may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Horror (Garo), fictional monsters in the Tokusatsu series Garo
Genres and techniques
- Horror and terror, two techniques in Gothic literature and film
- Horror fiction, a genre of literature
- Horror film, a film genre
- Horror punk, a music genre
- Survival horror, a video game genre
- Horror (Cannae album), 2003
- Horror (film), a film written and directed by Dante Tomaselli
- Horror (With Blood Comes Cleansing album), 2008
- The Horror, a 2003 album by RJD2
- J-Horror, Japanese horror fiction
- K-Horror, Korean horror fiction
- Horror vacui, a style of artistic expression in a film or a play.
- Kurtz (Heart of Darkness), known for his famous line, "The horror."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Horror.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.