|Directed by||Dante Tomaselli|
|Produced by||Dante Tomaselli|
|Written by||Dante Tomaselli|
|Music by||Dante Tomaselli|
|Edited by||Marcus Bonilla|
|Running time||77 Minutes|
Horror is a 2002 horror film written and directed by Dante Tomaselli. The movie stars Danny Lopes as the leader of a gang of drug addicts that escapes after making a bloody escape from a drug rehabilitation hospital, only to encounter demonic entities.
A gang of teens escape a drug rehabilitation hospital after committing murder and grand theft auto, led by a man named Luck (Danny Lopes). They drive to a rendezvous point with the demented Reverend Salo (Vincent Lamberti) and his depraved wife (Christie Sanford) and their daughter Grace (Lizzy Mahon), who is a GUNWO-addicted slave. When the teens show up, they encounter demonic entities.
- Kreskin as Reverend Salo
- Lizzy Mahon as Grace Salo
- Danny Lopes as Luck
- Vincent Lamberti as Reverend Salo Jr.
- Christie Sanford as Mrs. Salo
- Jessica Pagan as Marisa
- Raine Brown as Amanda
- Kevin Kenny as Kevin
- Chris Farabaugh as Fred
- Felissa Rose as Art Therapist
Critical reception for Horror has been predominantly positive, and DVD Verdict called it "a distinctive, compelling and occasionally brilliant work". Scott Weinberg commented that the movie would not likely appeal to people who predominantly viewed mainstream horror films but that "those with some patience and a taste for something small and different will certainly earn some solid creeps from this one." Film Threat also gave Horror a positive review and praised the film's pacing, as they felt that this enabled Tomaselli to build up the movie's "creepy suspense". In contrast, AMC'S FilmCritic panned the movie, commenting that "Horror has plenty of scary moments, but it’s so confusing it’s hard to be genuinely frightened."
- Edwards, Matthew (2007). Film out of bounds: essays and interviews on non-mainstream cinema worldwide. McFarland. pp. 112, 114–118, 121, 124. ISBN 0786429704.
- "Horror (2002)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- Gibron, Bill. "Review: Horror". DVD Verdict. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- Weinberg, Scott. "Horror (review)". EfilmCritic. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- Campos, Eric. "Horror (review)". Film Threat. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- "Horror (review)". AMC. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- "NEW YORK CITY HORROR FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES WINNERS". Film Threat. Retrieved 14 February 2014.