From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up horse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A horse is a hoofed mammal of the species Equus ferus caballus.
Horse may also refer to:
- Equus ferus, or wild horse, the species from which horses were domesticated
- Horses (album), by Patti Smith
- Horses (band), an American rock group
- Horse (musician) (born 1958), Scottish singer/songwriter
- Horse the Band, a Nintendocore group
- "The Horse", an instrumental song by Cliff Nobles & Co.
- "The Horses", a song by Rickie Lee Jones and Walter Becker, covered by Daryl Braithwaite
- "Beauty Queen/Horses", a song suite by Tori Amos on the album Boys for Pele
Games and sport
- H-O-R-S-E, a variation of basketball
- HORSE, a form of poker
- Pommel horse, a gymnastics apparatus with handles
- Vaulting horse, a gymnastics apparatus without handles
- Horse (geology), a block of rock completely separated from the surrounding rock
- Horse (helicopter)
- Horse (zodiac)
- Horse meat, the meat from a horse
- Michael Horse (born 1951), American actor
- Clothes horse, a drying rack
- Sawhorse, a woodworking tool
- Shaving horse, a combined vice and workbench
- Wooden horse (device), a punitive and sexual prop
- Heroin, a drug
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.