|Elevation||249 ft (75.9 m)|
|Area||5.5 sq mi (14.2 km2)|
|- land||5.5 sq mi (14 km2)|
|- water||0.0 sq mi (0 km2), 0%|
|Density||2,698.5 / sq mi (1,041.9 / km2)|
|- summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
Horsham is a census-designated place (CDP) in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 14,842 at the 2010 census. Horsham is located entirely within Horsham Township, and it is home to Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base Willow Grove.
Horsham is located at (40.182391, -75.134378).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 5.5 square miles (14 km2), all of it land.
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Horsham has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps.
As of the census of 2000, there were 14,779 people, 5,798 households, and 3,907 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 2,704.6 people per square mile (1,045.1/km²). There were 5,917 housing units at an average density of 1,082.8/sq mi (418.4/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 90.10% White, 3.79% African American, 0.19% Native American, 4.34% Asian, 0.60% from other races, and 0.98% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.45% of the population.the official home of rmr
There were 5,798 households out of which 33.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 54.5% were married couples living together, 9.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 32.6% were non-families. 26.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 6.3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.54 and the average family size was 3.12.
In the CDP, the population was spread out with 25.3% under the age of 18, 6.7% from 18 to 24, 35.6% from 25 to 44, 21.5% from 45 to 64, and 10.9% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 36 years. For every 100 females there were 96.2 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 93.9 males.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $56,500, and the median income for a family was $68,619. Males had a median income of $43,177 versus $32,464 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $25,116. About 1.7% of families and 3.1% of the population were below the poverty line, including 2.9% of those under age 18 and 2.9% of those age 65 or over.
Companies located in Horsham
- Arris, cable equipment manufacturer
- Astea International, service lifecycle management software provider
- Benjamin Obdyke Incorporated, building materials manufacturer
- Bimbo Bakeries USA, corporate headquarters
- Janssen, a Johnson & Johnson subsidiary
- Nutrisystem, corporate headquarters
- Penn Mutual, life insurance company
- Toll Brothers, corporate headquarters
- Music Choice, cable music company
Schools in Horsham are part of the Hatboro-Horsham School District.
Ukrainian American Sports Centre – Tryzub. Horsham Soccer Club Horsham Hawks
- Three Local Towns Make Top 15 Places To Live - Local News Story - WCAU | Philadelphia
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- Climate Summary for Horsham, Pennsylvania
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- About Us. Astea International. Retrieved on April 13, 2015. "240 Gibraltor Road, Suite 300 | Horsham, PA 19044"
- Home. Bimbo Bakeries USA. Retrieved on November 17, 2012. "255 Business Center Dr. | Horsham, PA 19044"
- Ukrainian American Sports Centre – Tryzub