Horst Julius Freiherr Treusch von Buttlar-Brandenfels
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Horst Julius Freiherr [Baron] Treusch von Buttlar-Brandenfels (14 August 1888 – 3 April 1962) was a German general.
He was the commander of Frankfurt Airport at the end of World War II.
Other distinctions awarded to him were:
- Iron Cross (1914), 1st and 2nd class
- Knights Cross of the House Order of Hohenzollern with Swords (9 October 1916)
- Hanseatic Cross of Hamburg
- Marinekabinett (in German) de:Marinekabinett
- Rangliste der Kaiserlich Deutschen Marine, Publisher: Ernst Siegfried Mittler und Sohn, Berlin 1918, page 47.
|This World War II article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|