From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Horta may refer to:
- horta, 'orchard' or 'vegetable garden' in Portuguese and Catalan (from Latin hortus; cp. Spanish huerta)
- Adolfo Horta (born 1957), a Cuban boxer
- José Ramos-Horta (born 1949), an East Timor politician
- Victor Horta (1861–1947), a Belgian architect who worked in the Art Nouveau style
- Salvator of Horta (1520–1567), 16th century Spanish saint
- Horta (Barcelona) is an area in the Horta-Guinardó district of Barcelona
- Horta (Barcelona Metro), the northern terminus of Barcelona metro line 5
- L'Horta (disambiguation)
- Horta (Vila Nova de Foz Côa), a civil parish in the municipality of Vila Nova de Foz Côa
In the archipelago of the Azores
- Horta (Azores), a municipality and city on the island of Faial
- Horta (mythology), a goddess in Etruscan mythology
- Horta (Star Trek), a silicon-based intelligent lifeform from the Star Trek episode "The Devil in the Dark"
- Horta (food), Greek boiled green vegetables
- HORTA, an underground geographic positioning technology used in mining
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.