From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hortensia is a common name for the Hydrangea genus of flowering plants.
Hortensia may also refer to:
- Hortensia (orator), a Roman woman who successfully repealed a tax imposed by the Second Triumvirate in 42 BC
- Hortensia Bussi, also known as Hortensia Allende, widow of Chilean president Salvador Allende
- Villa Hortensia (Rosario), a mansion in the city of Rosario, province of Santa Fe, Argentina
- Região das Hortênsias, a scenic tourist route in the Serra Gaúcha in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- 13116 Hortensia, an asteroid discovered in 1993
- Lex Hortensia, an ancient Roman law named after the Roman Republican dictator Quintus Hortensius
- Hortensia Diamond, a peach colored diamond of 20 carats formerly part of the French Crown Jewels, now in the Louvre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.