From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Horus is a god of the ancient Egyptian religion.
Horus may also refer to:
- Horus (genus), a pseudoscorpion genus in the family Olpiidae
- Horus (athlete) (fl. 4th century), an Olympic boxer and Cynic philosopher from Late Roman Egypt
- Horus (community), a New Age community located in France, also known as the International Center of Parapsychology and Scientific Research of the New Age
- AMD Horus, a computer bus
- Horus Heresy, a fictional event in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Eye of Horus, an Egyptian symbol of protection
- Heru-ur (Stargate), a fictional villain in the Stargate SG-1 universe
- Horus (wrestler), the ring name of a Mexican professional wrestler.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.