From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hospital in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hospital is an institution for health care providing patient treatment by specialized staff and equipment.
Hospital may also refer to:
- Hospital, County Limerick, a town in the Republic of Ireland
- The Hospital (club), an artists club in London
- L'Hôpital's rule, a calculus rule to help evaluate limits involving indeterminate forms
- Hospital (1970 film), a 1970 documentary film
- The Hospital, a 1971 Academy Award winning black comedy film
- The Hospital (2013 film), a horror film
- Hospital (1997), a 1997 Channel 5 UK one-off comedy
- The Hospital (TV series), a 2006 Taiwanese TV drama series
- Hospital Records, a record label based in London
- Hospital, a song by the band 'The Used from the album Lies for the Liars
- The Hospital, a non-fiction work by author Jan de Hartog about the 1906s Houston charity hospitals
- "Hospital", a song by the band Nephew featuring rapper L.O.C.
- "Hospital", a song by Jonathan Richman and The Modern Lovers
- Hospital, a 2008 post-modern novel by Toby Litt
People with the surname Hospital:
- Guillaume de l'Hôpital (1661-1704), French mathematician
- Janette Turner Hospital (born 1942), Australian novelist
- Ralph Hospital (1891-1972), U.S. Field Artillery officer during World War I and World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hospital.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.