Hossein Monzavi (Persian: حسين منزوي) (1936–2003) was an Iranian Azeri lyricist. His lyric poems are in both Azerbaijani and Persian. He was born in Zanjan. After education and living in Tehran for some years, he came back to his hometown. His father Mohammad Monzavi was also a poet that had written some poems in the same languages that wrote imitative poem for Mohammad-Hossein Shahriar's Heydar Babaya Salam. Homayoun Shajarian, a Persian traditional singer, has used lyrics of Hossein Monzavi in Setareh-ha (The Stars) music album. Hossein Monzavi died from cancer in Tehran in 2003.
His Persian works are more than his Azeri. He much used Azeri folklores and legends in his poems. Hossein Monzavi's famous works are:
- Translating Mohammad-Hossein Shahriar's Heydar Babaya Salam and his father's imitative poem from Azeri to Persian.
- Duman (The Fog in Azeri) is Monzavi's Azeri poems collection which had been published in Danulduzu set of series with Maftoun Amini's prefatory.
- From hemlock and sugar, Persian lyrics collection (written from 1970 to 1988)
- With love around Calamity, Persian lyrics collection (written from 1988 to 1993)
- From cashmere and lyricism, Persian lyrics selection (1997)
- With Siavash among fire