|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (December 2014)|
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2013)|
Hosted Exchange is a service in the telecommunications industry whereby a provider makes a Microsoft e-mail box and space available on a server so its clients can host their data on the server. The provider manages the hosted data of its clients on the server. Clients can access their emails, address book, task management and documents from different places and through various media. The e-mails are routed to a laptop or mobile phone through push technology.
The prerequisite for the use of this function is an Exchange server. These systems are available from several providers.
- "Microsoft Exchange 2007 tutorials". Retrieved 2013-06-27.
- "Microsoft Exchange 2010 tutorials". Retrieved 2013-06-27.
- "Microsoft Exchange 2013 tutorials". Retrieved 2013-05-17.
- Hannes Rügheimer (11 August 2008). "Express-Sendung: Push-Mail in der Praxis". connect. Retrieved 15 January 2009.
- "United Internet baut Mietsoftware-Angebot aus". 27 February 2007. Retrieved 15 January 2009.
- J. Brodauf (10 January 2009). "Hosted Exchange-Was ist das eigentlich?". Kommunikation bewegt. Retrieved 15 January 2009.
- "Microsoft Hosted Exchange Partner Directory". Retrieved 2010-09-26.