From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hostess in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hostess is a female host or presenter for an event.
Hostess may also refer to:
- Air hostess, a flight attendant
- A female maître d' at a restaurant
- An employee at a hostess club
- Bargirl, a paid, female companion offering conversation and in some cases sex
- Taxi dancer, a paid, female dancing partner
- Hostess Brands, a U.S.-based bakery company formed in 2013
- Hostess Potato Chips, a former Canadian brand owned by Frito-Lay
- Hostess Entertainment, Japanese music company
- Hostess (snack cakes), a brand of snack cakes owned by Hostess Brands
- Old HB, formerly a U.S.-based bakery company known as Hostess Brands from 2009–2013, now under liquidation
- "Hostess" (short story), by Isaac Asimov
- The Hostess, 1995 episode 43 of Keeping Up Appearances, see List of Keeping Up Appearances episodes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.