|IATA: none – ICAO: UKKM|
|Airport type||Civil government|
|Elevation AMSL||517 ft / 158 m|
Antonov Airport (ICAO: UKKM) (Ukrainian: аеропорт „Антонов” [aeroˈport anˈtonof]), also known as Hostomel Airport (Ukrainian: аеропорт „Гостомель”) is an international cargo airport and testing facility in Ukraine, located near Hostomel — the northwestern suburb of Kiev.
The only An-225, world's largest operating aircraft, is based in Hostomel.
|This section requires expansion. (April 2013)|
Construction of the airport began in 1959.
Commercial cargo operations at the airport began in 1989 with the first attempts at demilitarizing and commercializing of the Antonov Design Bureau.
Aircraft testing operations 
Hostomel Airport was originally built as a top-secret in-house Flight Testing and Improvement Base (Russian: Летно-испытательная доводочная база) for Antonov airplanes. It is equipped with special equipment for it (e.g., artificial lightning generator) and granted a purpose test flight zone. Its sister facility, responsible for manufacturing, is located inside Kiev at the Sviatoshyn Airfield.
Cargo operations 
The airport is used by the Antonov Airlines, as well as by other interested cargo carriers. The following facilities and services are available on site:
- transshipping (air-to-auto; air-to-railway)
- storage capacities
- border control and customs
- aircraft maintenance
Military presence 
|This section requires expansion. (March 2008)|
Ukrainian Air Force is either using or was using the airport for its transportation forces.
- (Boryspil and Zhulyany are the other two airports that serve Kiev)
- Via the Bucha railroad station of the Ukrainian Railways.
- Antonov Airport at Antonov ASTC corporate Web site
- Airport information for UKKM at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- NOAA/NWS Weather observations for the Antonov Airport
- ASN Accident history for the Antonov Airport
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Gostomel Airport|
|This article about an airport in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|