Hot Rod Girl
|Hot Rod Girl|
|Directed by||Leslie H. Martinson|
|Music by||Alexander Courage|
|Distributed by||Nacirema Productions|
|Release dates||July 1956|
|Running time||79 min.|
Youth on the loose, in 1950s suburbia, terrorize locals, in their supped-up hot roads.
Start your engines! It’s a race to the finish, to see whether a city backed racetrack will settle things down, or push the pedal to the metal.
Flattop, Frank Gorshin, and the other Hot rodders, who hang out at Yo-Yo’s, Fred Essler, burger joint, only went to the police sponsored Dragstrip, because of Jeff urging them; but, now he doesn’t want anything to do with it.
It’s only a matter of time, before police Detective Ben Merrill, Chuck Connors, has another accident, to clean up, when Bronc Talbot, Mark Andrews, rolls into town, and goads them into playing chicken.
- Lori Nelson as Lisa Vernon
- Chuck Connors as Det. Ben Merrill
- John Smith as Jeff Northrup
- Mark Andrews as Bronc Talbott
- Roxanne Arlen as L.P.
- Frank Gorshin as Flattop
- Fred Essler as Yo-Yo, Restaurateur
- Carolyn Kearney as Judy
- Eddie Ryder as Two Tanks
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hot Rod Girl.|
- Hot Rod Girl at the Internet Movie Database
- Hot Rod Girl is available for free download at the Internet Archive [more]
- National Hot Rod Association
- National Street Rod Association (NSRA)
- Hot Rod Magazine