From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hou in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hou or HOU may be
- -hou, a Norman toponymic appellative found mainly in island names
- Hero of Ukraine
- Hō, an album by Maximum the Hormone
- Houston, Texas
- William P. Hobby Airport's IATA code
- Hou (侯), a rank of Chinese nobility and a Chinese surname
- Hou (title) (后), a title in ancient China equivalent to "King/Queen" or "Emperor/Empress"
- Hou (currency) (Chinese: 毫), also known as Jiao (Chinese: 角), a unit of currency in Greater China
- Hou, a town in Aalborg Municipality, Denmark
- Hou (or Hov) is a town in Odder Municipality, Denmark
- Hands-On Universe, an Internet-based science program for students
Notable people with the surname Hou (侯)
Main article: Hou (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.