From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Houdini in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Harry Houdini (1874–1926) was a famous magician and escape artist.
Houdini may also refer to:
- Bess Houdini (1876–1943), Harry Houdini's stage assistant and wife
- Wilmoth Houdini (1895–1977), calypso musician
Games and software
- Houdini (software), a high-end 3D animation package
- Houdini (chess), a chess engine for Windows
- Houdini (Meerkat Manor), one of the meerkats in the documentary series Meerkat Manor
Film & TV
- Houdini (film), a 1953 biographical film about Harry Houdini
- The Great Houdini (film), a 1976 biographical telefilm about Harry Houdini
- Houdini (1998 film), a 1998 biographical telefilm about Harry Houdini
- Houdini (miniseries), a 2014 television miniseries about Harry Houdini
- Houdini (play), a 2014 play about the life of the Brothers Houdini
- Houdini (album), a 1993 sludge metal album by The Melvins
- "Harry Houdini" (song), a 1988 song by Canadian band Kon Kan
- "Houdini" (song), a song by Foster the People from the 2011 album Torches
- "Houdini", a song by Kate Bush from the 1982 album The Dreaming
- "Houdini", a 1962 song by Walter Brennan
- Whodini, an American hip hop trio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Houdini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.