From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hour may refer to:
- Hour, a unit of measurement of time
- Right ascension, the astronomical unit of measure of angle
- Hour, part of the Walloon municipality of Houyet, Belgium
- Hour Community, a weekly entertainment newspaper published in Montreal, earlier known as Hour
- Hour Magazine (TV series), a syndicated talk show hosted by Gary Collins, which aired from 1980 to 1988
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.