House of Delegates
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
House of Delegates can refer to:
- the lower house of the legislature in three U.S. states
- the lower house of the Palau National Congress
- the governing body of several professional organizations, particularly medical ones such as the American Medical Association and its state affiliates
- the legislature of Puerto Rico between 1900 and 1917
- the legislative chamber reserved for the Indian population of South Africa, in the tricameral Parliament between 1984 and 1994
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.