House of Frankenstein (1997 film)
|House of Frankenstein|
|Directed by||Peter Werner|
|Produced by||Michael R. Joyce|
|Written by||J.B. White|
|Music by||Don Davis|
|Editing by||Tod Feuerman
Scot J. Kelly
Studios USA Television
|Running time||168 minutes|
House of Frankenstein (aka House of Frankenstein 1997) is a 1997 television movie that revived Universal's classic threesome, the vampire, Frankenstein's monster and the werewolf. Starring Adrian Pasdar, Greg Wise and Teri Polo. First aired on November 2, 1997 on NBC.
In Los Angeles in the late 1990s, Detective Coyle (Pasdar) is trying to solve several bizarre murders and is having no luck finding a suspect. But when his girlfriend, Grace (Polo), turns into a werewolf and gets kidnapped by Crispian Grimes (Wise), a vampire and owner of the nightclub House of Frankestein, things start to fall into place.
- Adrian Pasdar as Vernon Coyle, a police detective trying to solve the case of "The Midnight Raptor".
- Greg Wise as Crispian Grimes, a Dracula-like vampire who is known to the police as a serial killer nicknamed "The Midnight Raptor". He is the millionaire owner of the nightclub House of Frankenstein, which is secretly a haven for vampires.
- Teri Polo as Grace Dawkins, a newly bitten werewolf who is also the love interest of detective Vernon Coyle and the heart's desire of Crispian Grimes.
- CCH Pounder as Dr. Shauna Kendall
- Peter Crombie as Frankenstein's monster, discovered frozen in a block of ice and planned as an exhibit for House of Frankenstein, then escapes.
- Miguel Sandoval as Detective Juan 'Cha Cha' Chacon
- Jorja Fox as Felicity
- Richard Libertini as Armando
- Karen Austin as Irene Lassiter