House of Horror
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from House of Horror (disambiguation))
House of Horror or House of Horrors may refer to:-
In film and television:
- House of Horror (1929 film), a 1929 horror comedy films.
- House of Horrors, a 1946 low-budget horror film
- Hammer House of Horror, a television series produced by Hammer Film Productions
- New Line Cinema's House of Horror, a licensing division of New Line Cinema
- Universal's House of Horrors, an attraction at the Universal Studios Hollywood theme park
- 25 Cromwell Street, sometimes referred to as the "house of horrors", a house associated with serial killers Fred West and Rosemary West
- House Of Horrors is a 1962 horror surf music by Merv Griffin With Charles Grean Orchestra
- Dr. Terror's House of Horrors, a 1965 British horror film
- The Haunted House of Horror, an early "slasher" film first released in 1969
- The Sweet House of Horrors, a 1989 Italian horror film
- Hugo's House of Horrors, a 1990 computer adventure game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title House of Horror.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.