House of Natali
|Country||Republic of Ragusa
The three sons of the Count Petar Natali (1727–1801), military officer, Colonel, who served the Russian Tsar, Republic Ragusa's senator, son of Jerolim Natali, a military officer of the rank of colonel who fought in the Crimean War 1735, 1736, 1737, who served the Russian Tsar and Sofía de Trann, daughter of the General Antonio de Trann (who was married in 1774 with Maria (Mane) la Tour de Chambéry (1744–1782), (daughter of the General Carlo de Mesnil de la Tour), they had 3 sons and 1 daughter:
- Đivo Jerolim Natali, born in Dubrovnik/Ragusa on 8 March 1775 +1853.
- Karlo Antun Natali, born in Dubrovnik/Ragusa on 1 October 1768 + 1857.
- Jerolim Frano Marijan Natali, born in Dubrovnik/Ragusa on 12 March 1778 +1862.
- Marija Natali (*1774 - +1861). She married Frano Getaldić-Gundulić, and was born in Dubrovnik October 20, 1743, died December 17, 1798. They had two sons Šišmundo and Matej.
The Natali received their confirmation of nobility from the Austrian Empire after the end the Republic of Ragusa.
- Siebmacher's Wappenbuch Band 29, Königreich Dalmatien Seite: 16
- Relazione della rivoluzione fattavi dai Ragusei contro li Francesi l’anno 1813 perricuperare la patria liberta scritta dal Colonello Conte Giovanni di Natali Patrizio Raguseo