House of the Rising Sun (album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|House of the Rising Sun|
|Studio album by Idris Muhammad|
|Released||January 14, 1976|
|Recorded||une 18, 19 & 27, September 23 and October 8, 1975 at Van Gelder Studio in Englewood Cliffs, NJ|
|Genre||Jazz, Soul, Funk|
|Idris Muhammad chronology|
House of the Rising Sun is an album by Idris Muhammad.
- "The House Of The Rising Sun"
- "Baia ( Boogie Bump )"
- "Hard To Face The Music"
- "Theme For New York City"
- "Hey Pock A-Way"
- "Pipe Stem" (CD Bonus Track)
- "I Know You Don't Want Me No More" (CD Bonus Track)
Note: The original vinyl album contains only the first six tracks.
- Idris Muhammad - drums
- Eric Gale, Joe Beck, Will Lee, Wilbur Bascomb - guitar, bass
- Leon Pendarvis, Don Grolnick, Roland Hanna - piano
- George Young - tenor saxophone
- Ronnie Cuber - baritone saxophone
- David Sanborn - alto saxophone
- George Devens, Idris Muhammad - percussion
- plus ensemble and vocalists.