House to House Heart to Heart
|Circulation||2,800,000 every 2 months|
House to House Heart to Heart (HTH) is a bi-monthly American magazine. HTH is a customizable, 8 page, color, Christian magazine that works exclusively with Churches of Christ. The publication is printed every 2 months for a total of 6 issues a year and is directly mailed into homes. Each issue contains gospel lessons, and biblical stories. HTH is printed in English and Spanish.
HTH is under the oversight of the elders at the Jacksonville church of Christ in Jacksonville, AL. Allen Webster is the managing editor. Luke Griffin is Director of Operations.
HTH started in 1994 with one congregation mailing out 1,000 copies. The editors are currently working with 2,200 churches to send out around 2,800,000 copies into households each issue.
The magazine has an online archive with the text for every article published. The articles are indexed by volume and issue number.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2011)|
- House to House.com - The official website of House to House Heart to Heart
- Polishing the Pulpit - Website of the Polishing the Pulpit conference that is organized by House to House
- HTH Bible - Online Bible featuring over 1500 audio sermons and 100 video sermons indexed by scriptures
- Facebook Group - House to House Group on Facebook
- Twitter - House to House on Twitter
|This Christian magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.