From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hov can refer to the following:
- Hov or Hou, is a village in Odder Municipality on the East coast of Jutland, Denmark.
- Hov, Faroe Islands, a village located on the island of Suðuroy in the Faroe Islands
- Hov, Buskerud, a village in Hurum municipality in Buskerud county, Norway
- Hov, Norway, the administrative centre of Søndre Land municipality, in Oppland county, Norway
- Hov Church, a church in Sunndalsøra in Sunndal municipality, Møre og Romsdal county, Norway
- Hov Church (Oppland), a church in Søndre Land municipality, Buskerud county, Norway
- A hov or hof is an old Germanic religious structure
- Rapper Jay-Z, based on a shortened version of his alternate name JayHOVa
- HOV, a High-occupancy vehicle
- HOV, the ticker symbol for the U.S. homebuilding company: Hovnanian Enterprises
- HOV, a Hospital Outpatient Visit
- HOV, a Human Occupied Vehicle (for remotely operated vehicles, see ROV)
- HOV, a Small Street Gang located in Naperville, IL.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.