From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hove in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Chenjerai Hove (born 1956), a Zimbabwean writer
- Joachim van den Hove (1567?–1620), a Flemish composer
- Léon Van Hove (born 1924), a physicist, former CERN Director General
- Van Hove singularity, phenomenon named after him
- Martin van den Hove (1605–1639), a Dutch astronomer
- Peter van Hove (died 1793), a Flemish theologian
- Hove (UK Parliament constituency)
- Hove, Belgium, a municipality in Belgium
- Hove, Germany, a locality of Jork
- Hove, South Australia, a suburb in Adelaide, Australia
- Hove Festival, a music festival in Norway
- Hove Mobile Park, North Dakota
- Hawaiian Ocean View Estates, Hawaii, (HOVE) a real estate development on Hawaiʻi Island now known as Ocean View, Hawaii
Past tense of "heave"
- Hove down Heave a ship onto its side to examine, clean or repair its keel
- Hove to To stop or slow down a ship's forward motion.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.