How I Got into College
|How I Got Into College|
Movie poster for How I Got Into College
|Directed by||Savage Steve Holland|
|Produced by||Elizabeth Cantillon
|Written by||Terrel Seltzer|
|Starring||Lara Flynn Boyle
|Music by||Joseph Vitarelli|
|Edited by||Kaja Fehr
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
|Release date(s)||May 19, 1989|
|Running time||86 min.|
|Box office||$1,642,239 (USA)|
How I Got Into College is a 1989 romantic comedy film directed by Savage Steve Holland and starring Anthony Edwards, Corey Parker, and Lara Flynn Boyle. This is the film debut for then-future voice actor Tom Kenny.
The story follows a girl named Jessica (Lara Flynn Boyle) and her attempt to get into Ramsey College, a small college in Pennsylvania, and Marlon (Corey Parker), a boy who tries to get into Ramsey to pursue Jessica, whom he is in love with.
- Anthony Edwards as Kip Hammett
- Corey Parker as Marlon Browne
- Lara Flynn Boyle as Jessica Kailo
- Finn Carter as Nina Sachie
- Charles Rocket as Leo Whitman
- Brian Doyle-Murray as Coach Evans
- Tichina Arnold as Vera Cook
- Tom Kenny as "B"
- Bill Raymond as Flutter
- Phillip Baker Hall as Dean Patterson
- Nicolas Coster as Dr. Phillip Jellinak, Sr.
- Richard Jenkins as Bill Browne
- Phil Hartman as Bennedict
- Duane Davis as Ronny "Sure Hands" Rawlson
- Robert Ridgely as George Kailo
- Micole Mercurio as Betty Kailo
- Rino Passaniti as Tuba Player 1
- Keith "Beaker" Burrus as Tuba Player 2
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Young Energizer
- Bruce Wagner as "A"
- Phill Lewis as Earnest Boy
- Curtis Armstrong as Arcadia Bible Academy Recruiter
The movie was not a box office success.
- How I Got Into College at the Internet Movie Database
- How I Got Into College at AllMovie
- How I Got Into College at Rotten Tomatoes
- How I Got Into College at Box Office Mojo
|This article about a 1980s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|