How Long (J. D. Souther song)
|Single by Eagles|
|from the album Long Road Out of Eden|
|Released||August 20, 2007 (U. S.)|
|Genre||Hard rock, country rock, rock and roll|
|Writer(s)||J. D. Souther|
|Producer(s)||Eagles, Steuart Smith, Richard F. W. Davis, Scott Crago, Bill Szymczyk|
|Eagles singles chronology|
The Eagles, who were friends and collaborators with Souther, frequently performed "How Long" in concert during the early and mid-70s. In 2007, the band covered the song for their album Long Road Out of Eden, the group's first full studio album since 1979. A year later, their version of the song won the Grammy Award for Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal, although the Eagles are not usually considered a country group. It was the band's first Grammy since 1979.
|Canada (Canadian Hot 100)||76|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||110|
|US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard)||1|
|US Adult Contemporary (Billboard)||7|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||23|
|US Mainstream Rock Tracks (Billboard)||38|
- Cashmere, Paul (2008-02-11). "Eagles Win First Grammy In 29 Years". Undercover.com.au. Retrieved 2009-02-05.
- "Eagles Album & Song Chart History" Canadian Hot 100 for Eagles.
- "Eagles Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 for Eagles.
- "Eagles Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Adult Contemporary for Eagles.
- "Eagles Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Eagles.
|This 2000s rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|