|Children||3 (Kelsey, Travis, and Jake)|
Howard Berger is a makeup artist who is best known for his work on The Chronicles of Narnia films. He has over 200 films to his credit since 1977.
He also has won an Emmy for the makeup in the TV show The Walking Dead.
Both of these are in Best Makeup
- 78th Academy Awards-The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Shared with Tami Lane. Won.
- 85th Academy Awards-Nominated for Hitchcock, nomination shared with Peter Montagna and Martin Samuel. Lost to Les Misérables.
Howard Berger is the co-founder of KNB EFX Group. He also has 3 children, named Kelsey, Travis, and Jake.
- "The 78th Academy Awards (2006) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved March 24, 2014.
- "The 85th Academy Awards (2013) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 24, 2014.
- "Howard Berger". https://www.stanwinstonschool.com. Retrieved March 24, 2014.
- "Interview with Howard Berger". Retrieved September 19, 2014.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|