Howard Drossin is an American composer for film and video games. His recent work includes: co-scoring with longtime collaborator RZA, The Man with the Iron Fists for Universal Pictures, starring Russell Crowe and Lucy Liu; several award-winning video game titles including Afro Samurai, Splatterhouse, and Baldur's Gate; a Super Bowl commercial; and orchestration on the Grammy-winning jazz record, A Tale of God’s Will. He has worked on albums and musical projects with a wide variety of artists such as Herbie Hancock, Terence Blanchard, Rod Stewart, The Black Keys, Beyoncé Knowles, Wiz Khalifa, and Paul Oakenfold. In the 1980s, Drossin was the guitar player for a succession of L.A. rock bands, include Sin, Jag Wire and Flies On Fire.
Video game soundtracks
- Splatterhouse — 2010, Namco Bandai Games
- Sonic and the Black Knight — 2009, Sega
- Afro Samurai — 2009, Namco Bandai Games
- Alien Front Online — 2001, Sega
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal — 2000, Black Isle Studios
- Vigilante 8: Second Offense — 2000, Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Vigilante 8 — 1998, Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Dynamite Cop — 1998, Sega
- Die Hard Arcade - 1996, Sega
- The Ooze — 1995, Sega
- Comix Zone — 1995, Sega
- Sonic & Knuckles — 1994, Sega
- Sonic Spinball — 1993, Sega
- Sin - On the Run single (1984, Azra)
- Jag Wire - Made In Heaven (1985, Target)
- Flies On Fire - Flies On Fire (1989, Atco)
- Flies On Fire - Outside Looking Inside (1991, Atco)