Howard Drossin, born October 2, 1965, is an American composer for film and video games. His recent work includes: co-scoring with longtime collaborator RZA, The Man with the Iron Fists for Universal Pictures, starring Russell Crowe and Lucy Liu; several award-winning video game titles including Afro Samurai, Splatterhouse, and Baldur's Gate; a Super Bowl commercial; and orchestration on the Grammy-winning jazz record, A Tale of God’s Will. He has worked on albums and musical projects with a wide variety of artists such as Herbie Hancock, Terence Blanchard, Rod Stewart, The Black Keys, Beyoncé Knowles, Wiz Khalifa, and Paul Oakenfold.
Video game soundtracks
- Splatterhouse — 2010, Namco Bandai Games
- Sonic and the Black Knight — 2009, Sega
- Afro Samurai — 2009, Namco Bandai Games
- Alien Front Online — 2001, Sega
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal — 2000, Black Isle Studios
- Vigilante 8: Second Offense — 2000, Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Vigilante 8 — 1998, Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Dynamite Cop — 1998, Sega
- Die Hard Arcade - 1996, Sega
- The Ooze — 1995, Sega
- Comix Zone — 1995, Sega
- Sonic & Knuckles — 1994, Sega
- Sonic Spinball — 1993, Sega