Howard J. Van Till
Howard J. Van Till is an emeritus professor of physics at Calvin College.
According to Ronald L. Numbers he is a devout Christian who sees little or no evidence of God in nature and whose view is a good example of "theistic evolution". Also according to Numbers, Van Till prefers "creationomic perspective" over "theistic evolution". In 1988 Van Till co-wrote Science Held Hostage: What's wrong with creation science and evolution with Davis A. Young and Clarence Menninga.
- Van Till listing on WorldCat
- List of Van Till's articles in Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith
- Basil, Augustine, and the Doctrine of Creation’s Functional Integrity
- The Legend of the Shrinking Sun
- Christianity and Darwinism: Letters about Van Till debate with Phillip E. Johnson in 1993 June/July First Things
- From Calvinism to Freethought