He was appointed in June 2006 as the construction director at the Olympic Delivery Authority for the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. He started work in September 2006. He developed, led and managed construction contracts, budgets and timelines for all permanent and temporary venues for the Olympics. He was also responsible for helping construction inspections, workmanship standards and best practice on site. As Director of Construction at the Olympic Delivery Authority he was paid £285,000 - £289,999 Per Annum.
- . DWP http://www.dwp.gov.uk/newsroom/press-releases/2013/mar-2013/dwp039-13.shtml. Retrieved 27 March 2013. Missing or empty
- "Olympic role for Ascot revamp boss". BBC News. 26 June 2006.
- The London Gazette: . 31 December 2011.
- http://www.civilservice.gov.uk/news/2010/july/senior-salaries.aspx[dead link]
- Shiplee in Who's Who at High Point Rendel[dead link]
|This article about a British businessperson born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|