From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Howell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Howell may refer to:
Places in the United States
- Howell County, Missouri
- Hugh Howell Road, Georgia
- Howell Mountain AVA, an American Viticultural Area located in Napa County, California
Places in Europe
- Howell, Lincolnshire, England
- Böwe Bell & Howell, manufacturer and supplier of media technologies
- Howells (department store), large department store in Cardiff, Wales, established by James Howell
- Howell torpedo, early type of U.S. Navy torpedo
- Thelypodium howellii (Howell's thelypody), a rare plant of the Western U.S.
- Howell, a table movement system used in duplicate bridge (see Duplicate bridge#Table movements)
- Thurston Howell, III, millionaire played by Jim Backus on the television program Gilligan's Island
- Lovey Howell, wife of Thurston, played by Natalie Schafer on the television program Gilligan's Island
- Howell Jenkins, an alterego of Wizard Howl in the fantasy trilogy Howl's Moving Castle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.