HTTP Daemon is a software program that runs in the background of a web server and waits for the incoming server requests.The daemon answers the request automatically and serves the hypertext and multimedia documents over the internet using HTTP.
The implied meaning can be:
- The abstract web server concept
- Apache HTTP Server
- CERN HTTPd HTTP server
- Cherokee HTTP server
- Hiawatha HTTP server with Reverse proxy functionality
- Lighttpd HTTP server
- NCSA HTTPd HTTP server
- Nginx HTTP and reverse proxy server
- Thttpd HTTP server
- TUX web server aka kHTTPd
- OpenBSD httpd (since OpenBSD 5.6)
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.