|— Gymnast —|
|Full name||黄秋爽 (Huang Qiushuang)|
May 28, 1992 |
|Height||154 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Discipline||Women's artistic gymnastics|
|Head coach(es)||Lu Shanzhen|
|Music||Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean|
|Eponymous skills||stalder forward in L-grip with full turn to handstand, initiated on one arm before handstand (uneven bars)|
Huang Qiushuang (Chinese: 黄秋爽; pinyin: Huáng Qiūshuăng), born on 28 May 1992, is a Chinese gymnast. She is an individual all-arounder known for her clean form and artistry. She was a part of the Chinese team for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Huang started gymnastics training at the age of 5. In junior competition during 2005 and 2006, Huang Qiushuang won championship titles at the Chinese national level in vault, uneven bars, balance beam, all-around, and with her team. Huang represents the province of Guangdong in national level competition. At the 2008 national championships, she obtained gold with the team. At the 2009 national championships, she obtained silver in the all-around, bronze on the floor, and bronze with the team.
At the international level, Huang Qiushuang represented China at the 2009 Japan Cup in July 2009. She won gold in the individual all-around ahead of Russian soon-to be stars Aliya Mustafina and Tatiana Nabieva, and gold in the team event with teammates He Kexin, Xiao Sha and Zhang Jing.
At the 11th Chinese national games in September 2009, Huang Qiushuang participated as part of the Guangdong team, despite a lower leg injury. She received a silver in the team event, where Guangdong was narrowly defeated by 0.125 points by the Shanghai team led by Sui Lu. In the individual events, Huang qualified first in the all-around, 2nd on the floor and 3rd on the uneven bars. However, she did not earn any medals on floor (6th) and in the all-around (5th) due to errors, or on the uneven bars, having forfeited her uneven bars finals position to Guangdong teammate Wu Liufang.
At the 2011 World Championships, Huang won a bronze medal with the team and came fifth in the all-around. She also won her first individual World Championships medal on Uneven bars by coming third in the event final.
At the 2012 Olympic Games, She was 7th on uneven bars in qualification, but did not qualify due to the 2 per country rule. She qualified in 10th place to the AA final. In the finals, she helped the Chinese team to a 4th place finish and placed 7th in the All-Around Final. 
|World Cup||Doha||Uneven Bars||1||15.025||1||15.250|
- "FIG Gymnasts Profiles". FIG. Retrieved 2014-01-12.
- "QQ sports article (Chinese)". QQ Sports. Retrieved 2009-10-22.
- "黄秋爽是未来的"全能公主"？". IDoICan. Retrieved 2009-10-22.
- "Baidu - Huang Qiushuang". Baidu. Retrieved 2009-10-22.
- "Japan and China win first Japan Cup". Japan Gymnastics Association. Retrieved 2009-11-04.
- "QQ sports article (Chinese)". QQ Sports. Retrieved 2009-10-23.
- "11th Chinese National Games - Women's team event results". 11th National Games of the Congo. Retrieved 2009-10-22.
- "Sina sports article (Chinese)". Sina. Retrieved 2009-10-22.
- "Doha 2010 Finals Results (day 2)". FIG. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- "Rotterdam 2010 Results". FIG. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- "2010 Guangzhou asian games - Gymnastics results". Retrieved 2010-11-18.
- "Doha 2010 Qualification Results". FIG. Retrieved 2010-03-24.
- "Doha 2010 Women's Finals". Gymnastics Results. Retrieved 2010-03-25.