Huanghe Hydropower Golmud Solar Park
|This article is outdated. (July 2014)|
|Golmud Solar Park|
|Location||Golmud, Qinghai Province|
|Construction began||20 August 2009|
|Commission date||29 October 2011|
|Construction cost||RMB3.26 billion|
|Site area||5.64 km2 (2.2 sq mi)|
|Nameplate capacity||200 MWp|
|Annual generation||317 GWh|
Huanghe Hydropower's Golmud Solar park is a 200 MWp photovoltaic power station located in Golmud, Qinghai Province, China. Construction began in the August of 2009, and it was commissioned on October 29, 2011. 80 MW was provided by Yingli. The project won the 2012 China Quality Power Project Award. Output is expected to be 317 GWh per year.
Also in Golmud is the 20 MW Qinghai Golmud Solar Park completed in 2011 by Longyuan Power, as well as others. There are a total of 570 MW of solar parks in Golmud, many of which are located in the Golmud Desert Cluster, with 500 MW more expected in 2012.[update needed]
- "Golmud Desert Solar Cluster - satellite view". Wiki-Solar. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- Largest Solar Power Plant Begins Construction
- China-PV Power Station "Restrictions: Not access Chinese mainland"
- China PV plant largest in the world
- Yingli Green Energy to Supply 110 MW of PV Modules to Huanghe Hydropower
- Golmud 200MW PV Station Won China Quality Power Project Award
- Chint Solar successfully completed Golmud 20 MW photovoltaic power station
- Suntrix Golmud Project Shows Extraordinary Effect in the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau
- Astronergy completes 20 MW Golmud solar project in China
- Qinghai leads in photovoltaic power Updated: 2012-03-02
|This article about renewable energy plants is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a power station in the People's Republic of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|