Huayi Brothers Media logo
|Founders||Wang Zhongjun, Wang Zhonglei|
|Number of locations||1|
|Key people||Wang Zhongjun (Chairman & CEO), Wang Zhonglei (President)|
|Products||Movies, Television Shows, Music|
|Revenue||CNY 892,000,000 (2011)|
|Owners||Wang Zhongjun, Wang Zhonglei|
|Subsidiaries||Huayi Brothers Film Investment Co., Ltd.
Huayi Brothers TV Service Co., Ltd.
Huayi Brothers Contemporary Culture Broker Co., Ltd.
Huayi Brothers Music Co., Ltd.
Huayi Brothers Advertising Co., Ltd.
Huayi Brothers International Distribution Ltd
|Founder||Wang Zhongjun, Wang Zhonglei|
|Country of origin||China|
Huayi Brothers Media Corp. Chinese: 华谊兄弟传媒股份有限公司 Huáyì xiōngdì chuánméi gǔfèn yǒuxiàn gōngsī) is a film production company, record label and talent agency founded in Beijing by brothers Wang Zhongjun and Wang Zhonglei in 1994. The company made World news on October 30 2009 when the Shenzhen Stock Exchange ChiNext Board was halted, after HBMC's stock price more than doubled by 122.74 percent from its IPO price, to open at 63.66 yuan per share. 
The company was founded in 1994 as a film production company. It underwent a comprehensive expansion into the media industry through investing and now produces and operates movies, TV shows, talent agencies, music labels, and movie theaters. In February 2011, Huayi Brothers revealed their plans to create the largest TV and film studio complex in East Asia. Also, they announced that they aim to earn 10 billion yuan in the box office by 2016.
- Alec Su
- Vivian Hsu
- Alex Fong
- An Yixuan
- Jessey Meng
- Chen Zihan
- Sophia Hu
- Feng Yuanzheng
- Feng Shao Feng
- Li Chen
- Chen Sicheng
- Li Xia
- Liu Jinshan
- Yu Zhen
- Jia Nailiang
- He Zhuoyan
- Cell Phone (Movie)
- A World Without Thieves (天下无贼) (Movie, 2004)
- Rob-B-Hood (宝贝计划)" (Movie, 2006)
- Assembly (集结号) (Movie, 2007)
- The Warlords (Movie)
- If You Are the One (Movie)
- The Forbidden Kingdom (Movie)
- The Message (Movie)
- Look for a Star (Movie)
- Aftershock (Movie)
- Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame (Movie)
- Soldiers Sortie (TV)
- My Chief and My Regiment (TV)
- Dwelling Narrowness (TV)
- "All stocks trigger suspensions on China's Nasdaq-style board under price-rise rules on first day". Retrieved 12 June 2014.
- "Huayi Brothers to build East Asia's largest film and TV studio complex". Asia Pacific Arts. 2011-02-24.
- "Huayi Brothers unveils their moneymaking plan". Asia Pacific Arts. 2011-03-16.
- Official website (Chinese)