From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hubcap may refer to:
- Hubcap, a decorative disk on an automobile wheel that covers at least a central portion of the wheel
- Hubcap, several characters and toys in the Transformers series
- "Hubcap", an alternative name for the eponymous 1996 album by Bob Mould
- "Hubcap", a song by Conor Oberst from his 1993 album Water
- "Hubcap", a song by Sleater-Kinney from their 1996 album Call the Doctor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hubcap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.