Hubert Humphrey (MLM)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009)|
For the United States vice president, see Hubert Humphrey. For other uses, see Hubert Humphrey (disambiguation).
Hubert Humphrey aka Steeley Hubert Humphrey, Jr. (born 1942, Macon, Georgia) is the founder of several multi-level marketing financial services corporations in the United States. Mr. Humphrey used to market motivational business material from his online store. Mr. Humphrey is Founder of Hegemon Group International.
Companies that he formed include Global Equity Lending (formerly World Lending Group), Global Realty Marketing (formerly World Realty Group), World Marketing Alliance, World Leadership Group, and Hegemon Group International. World Leadership Group ceased business operations in December 2008 citing current market conditions in the mortgage and real estate industries. Hegemon Group International (“HGI”) officially launched on January 3, 2012. HGI is the umbrella for Hegemon Financial Group ("HFG") and The Pella Group ("TPG"). HFG offer licensed products via Hegemon Financial Services Agency, Hegemon Property & Casualty, Hegemon Investment Advisors, and Hegemon Securities. In another hand, TPG offered non-licensed products in Land Banking, Mortgage Leads, Technology, 2nd Market Annuities, Merchant Services, P&C Referrals, and Debt Planning.
Hubert Humphrey was one of the original members in the A. L. Williams organization, who became well known in later years for their controversial insurance philosophy Buy term and invest the difference and multi-level marketing (MLM) organization structure. Hubert Humphrey, who worked for over 20 years on the railroad, was an Amway (not to be confused with Amtrak) distributor before joining A.L. Williams, began to apply these techniques to his A.L. Williams sales organization initially without the knowledge or consent of A.L. Williams founder Arthur L. Williams, Jr.. His methods became the foundation of the organization, and the growth of AL Williams to a sales force of 250,000 registered life agents when sold, and 44,000 registered stock brokers was the direct result of imbedding Leadership training and recruiting in the foundational processes of the Company.
In 1990, A.L. Williams, a private company, was merged with Primerica and renamed Primerica Financial Services. After the acquisition, the founder of A.L. Williams, Art Williams was no longer part of the company, Hubert Humphrey decided to leave the company to pursue other interests. Since his sales organization was over 50% of the entire Primerica sales force, it was a major blow to the organization when he left.
Hubert Humphrey then created Alexander, Inc., which soon thereafter became World Marketing Alliance, Inc. The industry the new company served was still insurance and investments, however the product was different. Hubert's new company concentrated on marketing variable universal life insurance (VUL). Hubert Humphrey eventually sold select assets of World Marketing Alliance to Aegon in 2001. The remaining assets of World Marketing Alliance retained by Hubert Humphrey included WMA Mortgage Services, Inc., which became the foundation for World Leadership Group and Global Equity Lending.
Global Preferred Holding and World Leadership Group are separate entities.
Primerica; Zillionaire; Adzzoo; World Leadership Group; Global Equity Lending; Financial Leadership Advisors; World Marketing Alliance; Hegemon Group International
FINRA Registration History
- WORLD EQUITY GROUP, INC., ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL (04/2004 - 02/2009)
- WORLD EQUITY GROUP, INC., ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL (02/2011 - 12/2011)
- ALLIED BEACON PARTNERS, INC., ATLANTA, GA (01/2012 - 02/2012)
Steely Hubert Humphrey married Norma Wynelle Patrick, daughter of Henry Carlton Patrick and Samantha Nelle Hobbs. They had four children: Jody Patrick Humphrey, Kim Wynelle Humphrey, Jeffrey Chan Humphrey, and Jennifer Lynn Humphrey. In 2005, Hubert Humphrey began construction of a $45 million mansion on 72 acres in rural Cumming, GA. After the bubble burst, the property was listed for sale and eventually liquidated for $11.5 million.
- World Leadership Group (MLM), founded by Hubert Humphrey.
- Feldman, Amy (May 2000 (Vol 29 Issue 5)). "Hubert the Great". Money Magazine. http://www.amyfeldman.com/articles/00may_money_hubertthegreat.html. Accessed on January 24, 2006.
- http://www.huberthumphrey.com (defunct as of September 25, 2012)
- http://www.hgicrusade.com/ Accessed on September 25, 2012
- http://brokercheck.finra.org/Individual/IndividualSummary.aspx?SearchGroup=Individual&FirmKey=-1&BrokerKey=857054 Accessed on September 25, 2012
- http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/j/e/f/Angie-Jefferson-TN/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-1256.html Accessed on September 25, 2012
- http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2008/03/la-reve.html Accessed on September 25, 2012
- http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2015-Trammel-Rd-Cumming-GA-30041/62671600_zpid/ Accessed on September 25, 2012
- http://www.bellenews.com/2011/10/12/world/us-news/45-million-forsyth-county-estate-le-reve-sold-for-11-5-million-after-foreclosure/ Accessed on September 25, 2012
- Feldman, Amy (May 2000 (Vol 29 Issue 5)). "Hubert the Great". Money Magazine. URL accessed on January 24, 2006.
- David, Chu (October 5, 2008). "Greatest Ponzi Scheme in History". URL accessed on April 5, 2009.