|Look up hub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hub, or Hubs may refer to:
Maritime Hub - Definition
"Maritime hub is a central location with a strategic importance on international trade, which is equipped with the state of art maritime infrastructure and super structure to facilitate the regional ports to connect with the main shipping route through efficient feeder networks"
- Bicycle hub, the central part of a bicycle wheel
- Locking hubs, accessory on four-wheel drive vehicles
- Wheel hub assembly, an automotive part
- Hetzel Union Building, former name for the HUB-Robeson Center, Penn State University, United States
- HUB Tower, Des Moines, Iowa
- Husky Union Building, University of Washington, United States
- Email hub, a computer system dedicated to relay e-mail messages
- Ethernet hub, a computer networking hardware device
- Hubs and authorities, a scheme used for ranking web pages
- Serial ATA port multiplier, sometimes called SATA hub – a device that allows multiple SATA devices to be connected to a single SATA host port.
- USB hub, allows many USB devices to be connected to a single USB port
- Hub (comics), Marvel comics fictional character
- Hub (magazine), a UK-based online speculative fiction magazine
- Hubs (Transformers), fictional character
- The Hub (Torchwood), HQ of Torchwood III, UK fictional organization fighting aliens based in Cardiff
- Hub Culture, a social network that merges virtual and physical places
- Hub Strategy, American advertising agency
- Harvard University Band
- Hebrew University Bible Project
- Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, previously known as European University College Brussels
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Hub International, North American insurance brokerage listed on the New York Stock Exchange
- Hub (bassist), American musician
- Hub (artist), artist and illustrator of Okko magazine
- Hub Bechtol (1926–2004), American footballer
- Hub van Doorne (1900–1979), Dutch businessman
- Hub Kittle (1917–2004), American baseball player
- Hub Walker (1906–1982), American baseball player
- Hub, California, unincorporated community in California, United States
- Hub, Mississippi
- Hub River, in Balochistan, Pakistan
- Hub Dam, in Balochistan, Pakistan
- Hub Tehsil, in Balochistan Province, Pakistan
- Hub, Balochistan, city in Hub District, Balochistan Province, Pakistan
- Hub City (disambiguation), the nickname of several cities
- Transport hub, where traffic is exchanged across several modes of transport
- Airline hub, an airport used as transfer point
- Reliever hub, secondary airline hub
- Hunmanby railway station, England, which has the National Rail station code "HUB"
- Hub, one of several names for a male weasel
- Hub, in video games is a type of level that serves as direct access to all other levels
- Hubs, the athletic teams of Rochelle Township High School in Rochelle, Illinois.
- The Hub (TV channel)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.