|Township of Hudson|
|• Total||90.64 km2 (35.00 sq mi)|
|Elevation||245 m (804 ft)|
|Time zone||EST (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Postal code FSA||P0J|
|Area code(s)||705, 249|
Hudson is a township municipality incorporating the congruent geographic township in Timiskaming District in northeastern Ontario, Canada. Hudson is located directly west of the city of Temiskaming Shores and has only one named settlement, the community of Hillview.
Hudson was surveyed in 1887. However, the first settlers did not arrive until 1897, and the township was incorporated in 1904. The first Census of Canada to take place after settlement, in 1901, recorded the population as 46.
- "Hudson". Geographical Names Data Base. Natural Resources Canada. http://www4.rncan.gc.ca/search-place-names/unique.php?id=FELTB&output=xml. Retrieved 2011-08-16.
- "Hudson". Geographical Names Data Base. Natural Resources Canada. http://www4.rncan.gc.ca/search-place-names/unique.php?id=FBPHU&output=xml. Retrieved 2011-08-16.
- "Hudson". Atlas of Canada. Natural Resources Canada. 2010-02-04. Retrieved 2011-08-16. Shows township limits.
- Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing (2006). Restructured municipalities - Ontario map #4 (Map). Restructuring Maps of Ontario. http://www.mah.gov.on.ca/Asset1606.aspx. Retrieved 2011-08-16.
- Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (2010-01-01) (PDF). Map 12 (Map). 1 : 1,600,000. Official road map of Ontario. http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/traveller/map/images/pdf/northont/sheets/Map12.pdf. Retrieved 2011-08-16.
- "Hillview". Geographical Names Data Base. Natural Resources Canada. http://www4.rncan.gc.ca/search-place-names/unique.php?id=FBNYJ&output=xml. Retrieved 2011-08-16.
- 2011 Census Profile
- "Data errors in the 2006 population and dwelling counts".
- "History". Township of Hudson. 2003. Retrieved 2011-08-16. Excerpted from Hawirko, Norman R; Arnott, Margaret. "I've got to stop here until I'm called for".
|Unorganized West Timiskaming||Temiskaming Shores|
|Unorganized West Timiskaming|