Hudson Global, Inc.
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (June 2013)|
From great people to great performance
|Traded as||NASDAQ: HSON|
|Industry||Management consulting, Talent Management, Outsourcing|
|Founded||March 31, 2003|
|Headquarters||New York, NY, USA|
Manuel Marquez, Chairman and CEO
Hudson is a large, global management consulting firm headquartered in New York, NY, offering services that include specialized permanent recruitment, interim management and contract staffing, outsourced and talent management services.
It was founded in 2003 and employs more than 2000 workers serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries.
Hudson Global, Inc. was originally spun off as Hudson Highland Group (NASDAQ : HHGP) on March 31, 2003, from the former eResourcing and Executive Search business units of TMP Worldwide Inc. - a human capital provider.
On April 26, 2012, Hudson announced to change its corporate name to Hudson Global, Inc. and company's shares began trading in NASDAQ, under its new symbol "HSON" from April 30, 2012.
Organization and operations
Hudson has offices in nearly 20 countries across five continents and employs more than 2000 workers.
- Hudson Americas, (based in New York)
- Hudson Europe and Middle East, (based in London )
- Hudson Asia Pacific, (based in Hong Kong)
Hudson delivers enterprise as well as smaller scale assignments to businesses operating in many industries. It distinguishes its services with a focus on providing specialized professional staffing, interim management and outsourcing, related project management, management consulting and talent management services.
As most consulting firms, the consulting workforce operates in a matrix structure. The first axis is dedicated to the operating industries, or industries of its clients. The second axis is the core practice areas, which broadly refers to the functional or technical domains in which Hudson specializes. Client engagement teams typically consist of a combination of industry experts, capability specialists and professionals with local market knowledge.
- Financial Services: Banking, Accounting, Capital Markets, Insurance
- Products: Legal, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and Industrial, Supply Chain and Procurement, Retail, Consumer Goods and Services, Infrastructure and Transportation Services, Health and Life Sciences
- Defence, Media and High Tech: Defence and Aerospace, IT&T, Media / PR / Advertising
- Resources: Chemicals, Energy, Natural Resources, Utilities
- Public Sector: Public Sector
Core Practice Areas
- Permanent Recruiting services 
- Retained Search methodology 
- Interim management
- Specialized Professional Staffing
- Project Recruitment services
- Enterprise integration
- Project management and management consulting services
- Talent Management services
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (ISO 9000 certified)
Marketing and branding
Chairman of the Board:
Chief executive officer:
- "Hudson Global Inc. Company Overview". Reuters. Retrieved 3 May 2012.
- "Hudson Announces Corporate Name, Ticker Symbol Change". Bloomberg. 27 April 2012. Retrieved 3 May 2012.
- "SEC filing - Hudson spun off from the eResourcing and Executive Search business units of TMP Worldwide Inc.". Reuters. Retrieved 3 May 2012.
- Hudson Global Management Team
- "Hudson announces streamlined organisation and leadership team alignment with Global Strategy". Hudson. Retrieved 21 October 2011.
- "Hudson Global office locations". Hudson. Retrieved 18 Dec 2011.
- "Hudson reorganises to a more streamlined organisation and names new officers". workforce.com. Retrieved 21 October 2011.
- "Permanent Recruitment Overview". Hudson. Retrieved 18 Dec 2011.
- "Retained Search methodology". Hudson. Retrieved 18 October 2011.
- "Talent Management". Hudson. Retrieved 18 October 2011.
- "Hudson RPO". Hudson. Retrieved 18 October 2011.
- "Case study : Hudson Global Inc". ogilvypr.com. Retrieved 18 October 2011.
- "Trade Marks Application from Hudson Global Inc - "From great people to great performance."". www.ipd.gov.hk. Retrieved 18 October 2011.
- "Advertising Slogans". wikiquote.org. Retrieved 18 October 2011.
- "Jon F. Chait profile". Forbes. Retrieved Oct 18, 2011.
- "Hudson Global Inc Terminates Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jon Chait". Reuters. Retrieved Oct 18, 2011.
- "Manuel "Manolo" Marquez, Chairman and CEO of Hudson Global Inc US visa(MSNBC News - May 3, 2011)". msnbc.msn.com. Retrieved Oct 18, 2011.