Hudsonville is an unincorporated community in Harrison Township, Daviess County, Indiana.
Hudsonville was laid out in 1856. It was named in honor of a local family. A post office was established at Hudsonville in 1858, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1904.
Hudsonville is located at 38°32′20″N 87°04′22″W / 38.53889°N 87.07278°W.
- ^ "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ "Hudsonville, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- ^ History of Knox and Daviess County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present. Goodspeed. 1886. p. 709.
- ^ Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 172. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...named for the Hudson family, who were among the early settlers.
- ^ "Daviess County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 31 August 2014.