Hueneme High School
|Hueneme High School|
|Color(s)||Red and White|
|Athletics conference||Pacific View League|
Hueneme High School (HHS) is a public four-year high school serving grades 9-12 in Oxnard, California. The school was founded in 1959 and sits in the heart of South Oxnard. The school serves south central Oxnard, most of the city of Port Hueneme, and the Navy Base at Port Hueneme.
- Freddie Bradley: Football player; first Hueneme High School athlete drafted into the NFL in 1996 in the 7th round pick 231.
- Ronney Jenkins: Football player; set the national record for most yards rushing in a single game in 1996.
- Keary Colbert: Football player; set the USC Trojans record for most receptions before broken by Dwayne Jarrett in 2006.
- Charles Dillon (American football): Wide receiver for Green Bay Packers; Played for Ventura College and Washington State; graduated from Hueneme High School in 04
- Josh Pinkard: Football player; free safety for the two championship USC Trojans teams in 2004 and 2005.
- Josh Towers: Baseball player; starting pitcher for the Toronto Blue Jays from 2003–present.
- "Freddie Lee Bradley (NFL)".
- David Bush (2003-07-21). "Raiders look crowded at kickoff returner". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2008-01-02.
- "Keary Colbert". National Football League. Retrieved 2008-01-02.
- "Player Bio - Josh Pinkard". CSTV.com. Retrieved 2008-01-02.
- "Player Information - Josh Towers". Major League Baseball. Retrieved 2008-01-02.
- Official School Website
- District Webpage
- OUHSD Website
- City of Oxnard Education
- VCStar Article RE: Current HHS Principal
|This California school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|