From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Huey may refer to:
- Huey (rapper)
- Huey Lewis, rock musician, noted for his band Huey Lewis & the News
- Huey Long (1893–1935), US democratic party politician, known as "The Kingfish"
- Huey Long (singer) (1904–2009), American musician
- Huey P. Newton (1942–1989), co-founder of the Black Panther Party
- Hugh Morgan (musician) of the Fun Lovin' Criminals, known as Huey
- Huey Dunbar, Puerto Rican salsa singer
- Iain "Huey" Hewitson, New Zealand-born chef
- Laurence Markham Huey (1892-1963), American zoologist
- Raymond B. Huey (born 1944), American biologist
- Bell UH-1 Iroquois, U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps utility helicopter nicknamed the "Huey"
- Huey, Dewey and Louie, Walt Disney characters
- Baby Huey, cartoon character
- Hamster Huey and the Gooey Kablooie, an apocryphal children's book in the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes
- Huey Freeman, the main character in the TV show/comic strip The Boondocks
- A character in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Huey, a color calibration device from Pantone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.