From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Founded||1968 (test market)
|Products||Diapers, training pants, baby wipes|
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (August 2013)|
- Little Snugglers Diapers, formerly Gentle Care and originally Supreme, are designed for newborn infants, and available in step sizes of Preemies, Newborn, 1, and 2.
- Little Movers, formerly known as Natural Fit and Supreme, are designed for infants who have outgrown Little Snugglers size 2.
- Snug & Dry Diapers, formerly known as Ultratrim, are marketed with the "LeakLock" feature, which is claimed to capture to help prevent leaks. Available in step sizes of 1 through 6.
- Overnites Diapers are designed to absorb nighttime leaks, and available in step sizes of 3 through 6.
- Pure & Natural Diapers were introduced in 2009, and marketed as an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional Huggies diapers. They are available in step sizes of Newborn, and 1 through 5.
- Pull-Ups toilet training pants for toddlers transitioning from diapers to underwear, and are avaviable in three sizes, 2T-3T, 3T-4T, and 4T-5T.
Infants and toddlers
- Size Premature (Up to 6 lb)- For premature or light-weight infants.
- Size N / Newborn (Up to 10 lb) - For small or average-sized newborn infants.
- Size 1 (8-14 lb) - For larger newborns and infants up to 3 months old.
- Size 1-2 (Up to 15 lb) - For newborns and infants up to 3 months old. Available for the Snug & Dry line.
- Size 2 (12-18 lb) - For infants from 2 to 6 months old.
- Size 3 (16-28 lb) - For infants and toddlers from 5 months to 2 years old.
- Size 4 (22-37 lb) - For toddlers from 1 to 3 years old.
Preschoolers, kindergarteners and Elementary School Children
- Size 5 (28+ lb) - For toddlers and preschoolers from 2 to 4 years old.
- Size 6 (35+ lb) - For toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school children from 3 to 8 years old. Fits an average 2nd grader easily.
Products formerly sold under the Huggies brand
This section is for products that are still being made, but are no longer sold under the Huggies brand.
- GoodNites were marketed as absorbent underwear for older children and adolescents who wet the bed at night, and are available in sizes S/M and L/XL, they are now sold under their own brand name which is the same name as the product.
- Huggies Clean Team was a line a children's bath products and wipes, now mostly discontinued. The flushable wipes that were formerly under the "Clean Team" brand are now sold under the "Pull-Ups" brand.
- Huggies Convertibles, introduced 2004, discontinued due to leak problems.
- Huggies came out with diapers looking like jeans that were available for a limited time in 2010.
- Huggies came out with diapers looking like the pants of Santa Claus that were available during Christmas.
- Huggies came out with diapers with Hawaiian prints on them during the summer of 2012.