Hugin and Munin (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Huginn and Muninn are two ravens associated with the god Odin in Norse mythology.
Hugin may also refer to:
- Hugin (longship), a reconstruction of a Viking longship in Ramsgate, England.
- hugin (software), an image editing program that creates panoramas and HDR images from multiple images, open source, cross platform
- Hugin, an AUV developed by Kongsberg Maritime and the Norwegian Defence Research Establishment (FFI)
- Hugin, a wholly owned subsidiary of NYSE Euronext, refers to a group of companies that distributes full-text, unedited News releases from companies around the world.
Munin may also refer to:
- Munin (satellite), a Swedish satellite
- Munin (software), a computer network monitoring application
- Munin (Viking ship), a 1/2 scale Gokstad replica in Vancouver, B.C., Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.