From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hugo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hugo or HUGO may refer to:
- Victor Hugo, a French poet, novelist, and dramatist of the Romantic movement.
- Hugo (name), including lists of people with Hugo as a given name or surname, as well as fictional characters
- Hugo, Alabama, an unincorporated community
- Hugo, Colorado, a Statutory Town
- Hugo, Minnesota, a town
- Hugo, Oklahoma, a city
- Hugo, Oregon, an unincorporated area
- Hugo, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Highly unusual geophysical operations
- HUGO (cable system), a submarine telecommunications cable
- Human Genome Organisation
In Cassandra Clare's book series The Mortal Instruments there is a Raven named Hugo. His first master is Valentine and then he belongs to Hodge Starkweather. Sometime in the series he goes back to Valentine.
- Hugo (film), a 2011 film directed by Martin Scorsese
- Hugo Award, a science fiction and fantasy award
- Hugo (franchise), game show and related video games
- Hugo (mascot), the mascot of the New Orleans Hornets team
- Hugo (programming language)
- 2106 Hugo, an asteroid named after French writer Victor Hugo
- Hugo's, a grocery chain
- Hugo: Man of a Thousand Faces, a doll
- Hurricane Hugo, a hurricane in September 1989
- HU-GO, an electric vehicle manufactured in Hacettepe University, Turkey
- Hugo Boss AG, a German luxury fashion and style house
- Hugo (Street Fighter), a character in the Street Fighter III series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.