Hugo Leichtentritt (1 January 1874, Pleschen, Polish: Pleszew, nearby Posen, Province of Posen – 13 November 1951, Cambridge, Massachusetts) was a German-Jewish musicologist and composer who spent much of his life in the USA. Composer Erich Walter Sternberg was one of his pupils.
- R. Keiser in seinen Opern, 1901
- contributor of "Allgemeine Musik-Zeitung"
- contributor of "Musik"
- Geschichte der Motetten, 1908
- Musikalische Formenlehre, 1911
- Music, History and Ideas, 1938
- Music of Western Nations, 1956