From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Huia (genus))
|Look up huia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Huia is an extinct New Zealand bird species.
Huia may also refer to:
- Huia (frog), a frog genus
- Huia (plant), a genus of extinct plants
- Huia (place), an Auckland suburb
- Huia River, a river on the West Coast of the South Island of New Zealand
- 9488 Huia, a main-belt asteroid
- Huia Publishers, a publishing company
- "Huia", a song by Upper Hutt Posse from Legacy
People with the surname
- Maria Te Huia, a former New Zealand soccer player
People with the given name
- Huia Edmonds (born 1981), an Australian rugby union footballer
- Huia Samuels, a fictional character in television series Shortland Street
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Huia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.